Every great event is worthy of a tasting! As you sample our desserts and pastries, we'll help you create a realistic, albeit delicious plan for your event. Our tasting is $40 (a seriously good deal), last about an hour, is by appointment only, and for up to 4 people only. Please be prepared to address special dietary needs, such as nut allergies, religious and cultural dietary restrictions, etc.
How Our Cake Tasting Consultation Works
- Select 6 cake flavors
- Select 6 cake frostings
- Chocolate and vanilla cake samples are complimentary
- You’ll sample cake slices based on your chosen flavors.
- An assortment of fillings and toppings will also be available for selection.
- Additional cake flavors can be purchased for $5 per flavor.
How Our Other Tasting Consultations Works
- Brunch - We'll choose a variety of items. Please specify nuts/no nuts.
- Cookies & Bars - We'll choose a variety of items based on your chosen preferences.
- French Fare - We'll also choose a variety of items based on your chosen preference.
To Schedule Your Tasting
Our schedule fills up quickly, so it’s best to snag a spot with plenty of time to spare before your event. While it’s a good thing for us that our phone rings off the hook, we recommend that you complete the form below to request your preferred date. Upon receipt of your request, we’ll call you to confirm and set an appointment based on your needs.
Tasting Consultation Payment
Payment is required to hold your tasting consultation. Should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, for a full refund notify us no later than 3 days before your appointment. No refund will be given if you notify us less than 3 days of your appointment.
Lean on time and not able to attend an in-person tasting? No problem. Order our Tasting Kit instead. Each one is $40 and contains the same fabulous selections for 4 people that you would have received at your appointment. We’ll then rely on detailed e-mails and phone calls to make sure your event is a success.
To order a Tasting Kit.
The following is a Cake Servings Chart based upon 1”x2” slices, also known as wedding cake slices. Large cake slices are more generous in size at 2”x2”. For an event cake, such as a birthday cake, an 8” round cake will yield 12 slices. We will provide you with a Cake Cutting Chart for your convenience.